I love finding ways to give back to my customers and I’m really excited about my new rewards program — I hope you’ll enjoy it too!
K, so it’s a bit like those punch cards you get from some of your favorite stores … every time you make a qualifying purchase they punch your card, and when you fill up your card, you receive a reward of some sort. An awesome deal when you shop frequently at the same location … like Maurices. 😀
Since I can’t give you a card and physically punch it every time you purchase a product from my store, I came up with a digital alternative.
Here’s how it works:
- You buy products in my store
- Fill out your rewards card for every qualifying purchase
- Email me your card when it’s completely filled out
- I’ll verify your purchases and then send you a $10 code to my store
That’s right — for every $100 you spend in my store, you’ll receive a code for $10 off your next purchase. Sweet deal!
Let’s go through a few examples of how this will work:
- If you spend $5, you would put your invoice number in one of the $5 boxes.
- If you spend $10, you would put your invoice number in one of the $10 boxes.
- What if you spend $15? Then put the invoice number in one $5 box and one $10 box.
- What about $40? Put the invoice number in four $10 boxes.
- What if you spend $67.63? Put the invoice number in six $10 boxes and one $5 boxes.
- What if you spend $120? Wow, thank you very much! 🙂 Fill out all the boxes on one card, and two $10 boxes on another card. Then email me the completed card for your reward code.
- What if you run out of $5 spots? Once they’re filled up, they’re filled up. 🙁 But you can still fill out the $10 spots. 🙂
- What if you fill out your card? AWESOME! Email it to me for your $10 code. Then start a new card so & start filling out another one!
With me so far?
Some “fine print” you’ll want to pay attention to:
- Invoices must be dated on or after 1-1-2011. (Yep, this card is retroactive … to a point. 😉 You can count any purchases you’ve made since the beginning of the year!)
- You are responsible for completing your own reward card. (I may be able to create a variety of goodies in Photoshop, but time is not one of them … so you’ll have to track your own purchases.)
- You can’t round up. (Yep, just like other reward cards.) So, if you spend $9.59 in my store, you can only put your invoice number in a $5 box, not a $10 box. (So you might just want to bump that total up over $10 so you can get your reward faster.)
- You many only use one invoice number per box. (So invoices have to total at least $5 to be able to count them on your rewards card.)
- You can’t count the total before any discounts (’cause that’d be cheating, lol). Go by the final total — the amount you paid.
- Collabs count too! (I know, usually they’re excluded from all the fun stuff, but not this time.) The beauty of this reward system is that it doesn’t matter what you buy from my store … just the total amount of your order. 😀
- Scrap Orchard Megas do NOT count as a collab.
- Offer subject to change at any time. (I don’t plan to change it … but you never know what could happen in the future, so I’m just adding this “cover-my-rear” statement, just in case.)
So … THANK YOU for being such fabulous fans and awesome customers. I truly enjoy creating & love my job — thanks for making it such an enjoyable and entertaining journey. I hope to be rewarding redeemed cards soon! 🙂
Please feel free to send me your questions by clicking on the Contact tab above. 🙂